Permian Basin Water Crisis
- Portable Fire Hydrant Water Meter on One Each Fire Hydrant
- From a viewer
- Texas Water Areas
- Lake levels for JB Thomas as of Sept 04/2011–Live from the field
- Drought Map for Texas
- Weekley Report from CRMWD Augist 15 2011
- City Of Midland
- Ban is OVER
- WATER BAN
- Texas Rain Gauge!!!
- West Texas Diary
- Pee Today could be Tea Tomorrow!!!
- Heat Means no water…no Power????
- Drought turns lake Blood Red: San Angelo, Tx
- Planetary Drought!
- Space Shuttle Columbia: Parts found when lake dries up due to the severe drought
- Reader Response: Smart Meters may get some cousins!
- READER RESPONSE: “…dumb website.”
- Rango speaks to the water crisis
- Heat Map
- Talk to your Neighbors First…
- Texas and other states under a sever drought
- Reader Response
- Reader Reply
- Watch where you Pee in Oregon!!!
- Water news for West Texas
- Water Crisis in the Permian Basin
- Water Conservation (27)
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Maximum Surface water available to Texas 32,174,090 acre feet. Current Surface water Storage available to Texas as of 29 June 2011 23,333,600 Acre Feet. (Source TWDB)
Recently we have received many calls and emails. Most were positive, then, well, there are the others. One reader wanted our address so he/she could video our water usage. Well, just take pics and send them in. If you get … Continue reading
Yup, a man took a pee in a lake that happened to serve an Oregon town. Too much beer, or something, had to go, and so he did. And when they found out about it, thank god for video cams, … Continue reading
This is a good link to get a picture of the water levels in our lakes and rivers. http://www.town-mall.net/community/texas_lakes.html Travis is so low we have islands forming vegitation on them. Lake Spence is also very low, and they supply us … Continue reading